Most popular items missed from the wedding budget...
March 23, 2015
A Day in the Life of a Planner...
April 30, 2015
Birthday Party Favor Ideas...
December 29, 2015
Everybody always asks us not only about wedding favors, but also about birthday party favors. First think about it from the guest perspective....what have you or your child loved getting as a guest? You probably didn't love a bag of candy, or don't actually reember most favors really.
We made a list of some things that guests (and parents) may actually enjoy getting.
1. A book. You can make it a book specific to the theme of the party (a farm book for a farm party for
2. Custom Iced Cookies. These can also be customized to the party theme or to each guest.
3. Activities. You can give each guest an activity to do at home (cookie cutters and a sugar cookie recipe or playdough cupcakes for a cooking party, or paint a frame at home for a painting party)
4. Personalized Pillowcase. These are great for a spend the party!
5. Personalized Towels. Perfect for a pool party or for any hot summer party in the south ;)